As a freelance photographer my job is to bring joy and give you, my client, everlasting memories. I am able to cover many different photography genres, including portraits, senior sessions and special events, however, my primary genre is Sports photography.
I attend many sporting events in order to ‘tell the story of the game’ for my clients. This involves shots throughout the game on the court or field of play, in the stands, the scoreboard and capturing the emotion of the day.
If you’re looking for something a little more posed, then player and team photos can also be arranged on site and make a great gift or a chance for your club to make a little extra money to go towards expenses.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Questions previously received:
- Why would you want to choose Sean Stevens Photography?
- What is included in a photography session?
- How much does a session cost?
- How much does it cost to cover a game?
- How do we choose a location for a photography session?
- How long does a photography session last?
- How many people are included in a photography session?
- What should I do to get ready for a photography session?
- How long will it take to get my photos after the session?
- How and when should I schedule a photography session?
- What happens if I do not like the photos after a session?
- I believe a photograph is more than something nice to look at. It is a memory to be treasured forever. We’ve all seen photos that were taken from before we were even born, they bring a little bit of color to events that you otherwise, may never know anything about. I see it as my duty to help you tell your story to the world. If you’re looking for a portrait session in phoenix, you’ll want to be able to show everyone who you are, bring along that guitar you love or necklace that you want to show off. If you’d like a sports event covered, then as a freelance sports photographer in Arizona, I would be able to bring you some amazing action shots that you’ll be able to show off for years to come. With the right access to courtside or field, I would be able to use my years of experience of playing sport as well as photographing it, to give you a perspective that you enjoy seeing over and over again.
- A photo session includes a non-rushed time together. All photos that pass the quality control edit are delivered as digital downloads. If you would like to order any physical prints, you will be able to do that once you have seen the finished photographs. You’ll be able to order single prints, print sets, metal prints and canvas prints at various sizes. My prices are kept reasonable due to having deals in place with some quality print houses. If you know up front that you’d be interested in purchasing any prints then I can bring a selection of paper samples with me to our session so that you can see and feel the quality that I use. For sports photography in Phoenix
- Pricing varies depending on your requirements. Click on my pricing page or contact me for more details.
- For my sports photography packages pricing varies depending on the your game time requirements. Check out my pricing page or contact me for more details. Depending on availability I am open to cover a game for a specific player, club, organization or more.
- Depending on the type of photography shoot you are looking makes a big difference to the location that would make sense. In the Phoenix area some interesting locations to consider are: Tempe Town Lake, Downtown Phoenix or Gilbert or Roosevelt Row – these all give off a modern, fresh look, with Roosevelt Row offering some contrasting backdrops. Scorpion Gulch, South Mountain or Papago Park can give a good outdoor feel and offer the chance of an Arizona special (Cactus in the background). There are plenty of other spots to choose from in and around Phoenix or further a field in Sedona that would work, and it all depends on the look and feel that you want to achieve in your session. In a sports session, the only thing we need is a player, a team and a sports court or field. As long as the coach and/or club is OK with me being around, then we can shoot. I have a press pass from Victory Views, that is given only after a background screening has been checked and I’m able to wear this pass if your coach or club deem it necessary, to satisfy the opponents of the day.
- As previously mentioned, I offer a no rush photography session. Generally, a session can last up to 2-hours. This usually gives enough time to get various shots, however, there will be occasions that a shoot can go very quickly or very slowly, depending on various factors that we can discuss prior to final booking.
- I generally do single photography sessions, such as portraits or senior portraits. I am however able to do family portraits so you so wish, please contact me for details and pricing of family sessions. For sports photography in phoenix I usually cover a game or event, so the number of people does not matter.
- Come looking your best. A few simple things to remember; Rest, Eat, Acne, Makeup, Feet & Shave. Download my simple guide to your portrait session here, where all will be explained.
- Generally the turn-around time from photo session to finished photographs in your possession is 14-days. However, I will strive to get them to you as quickly as possible.
- Jump over to the contact page or send me an email email@example.com and I will contact you to schedule an appointment. If you have a sports event coming up, let me know as far in advance as possible, I get booked up quickly, especially weekends during the different sports seasons.
- I guarantee the quality of the photos, if you don’t like the photos, I will refund the cost of your session and based on the way I work, you still get to keep the digital files and don’t have to spend any money on prints.